As a shop owner, you may come across an automotive lift inspection company that uses Liftspec. If you’re not sure what this is or how it benefits you, please take a minute to read this blog.
What is Liftspec?
Liftspec is a digital document solution specially designed for automotive lift inspectors. Liftspec, enables lift inspectors to document inspection results without having to worry about editing, formatting, storing or delivering final reports.
This is great news for the inspector, but did you know there are benefits for shop owners and managers too? Here are some of the top ones:
1. Reports are Clear and Concise
You pay for an annual inspection to understand the maintenance condition of your lift, with Liftspec, we make it easier to read.
- Liftspec reports are digital (not handwritten)
- They are easy to read and can include images, annotations, and comments.
- They have a clear results table with color coded pass/fail
- Repair recommendations are also tabulated by bay making it easier to take action.
2. Reports are easily accessible and shareable
Have to communicate the results of an inspection to corporate, an owner or another manager? Liftspec makes that easy too.
- All reports are sent to you by web links over email.
- With weblinks, you don’t have to worry about file size restrictions.
- They can be accessed by any internet connected device.
- You can easily share your reports by email or text message.
- You can download, print or save the reports.
- Links can also be added to a company website.
3. Reports are automatically stored
Many regulatory bodies and insurance companies expect you keep a minimum of 7 years of prior annual inspection reports. Are you? If not, we got your back.
- Prior reports are stored and weblinks are made available for a minimum of 7 years
- You don’t have to worry about losing a report.
- Reports are accessible even if you change inspectors.
Did you know there is a standard for automotive lift inspection?
- Our forms and reports comply with ANSI ALI ALOIM standards for automotive lift inspections.
- We maintain compliance of the form and report for the inspector making sure you and the inspector receive the latest updates.
As you can see, there are clear advantages for a shop owner/manager to choose an inspection company that uses Liftspec to document their automotive lift inspections. These companies are interested in constant improvement and can add value to your inspection.
Check out a sample report here. If you have questions or want to talk to us about Liftspec or your reports please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-250-6277.